Walter C Young Middle School - PINNACLE INTERNET VIEWER
The ability to monitor your child’s grades, attendance and any assignment information
can be securely viewed from your Internet Browser from any computer. We are providing
this access through our Pinnacle Internet Viewer (PIV) feature. This secured access requires
an Internet connection and a confidential user name and password issued to the parent by the schol.
1.Start at the home page of you Internet browser
2. Navigate to Walter C Young Middle School web site at www.waltercyoung.browardschools.com
3. Click on the “Grades” button at the top of the school website.
4. Enter the secure login information shown below:
Login ID: Student ID (on student schedule)
Students Password: Birth date (for example ‐ May 5th, 1992=19920505)
You may also use the direct link: gradebook.browardschoools.com/piv
• The login ID and password confidentiality is crucial‐ Do NOT give other people.
• Please allow teachers turn around time to enter grades.
•Missing assignments may be calculated in variety of ways. Please check with your child and/or their teacher for the particular policy in the class.
• If questions arise, please contact your child’s teacher.
Pinnacle Grade Codes
X- Excused From the assignment; grade is not affected by this assignment.
Z- Zero Student did NOT turn in assignment.
0- Zero Student turned the assignment in but did not receive any credit.
Blank Space Means that the assignment was added into the computer, but not yet graded